Monday 18 July 2016

Posting Schedule

Hey guys! I had planned on having another post up by now, but my weekend was crazy. In short my horse impaled himself, which is causing me to have to spend a ton of time at the barn tending to his wounds. My boyfriend surprised me with another cat, so I spent my time at home this weeeknd breaking up fights between my two other cats and the dog. 


I have a ton of posts ready, I just need to edit them. I wrote these posts a couple years ago when I was first going to start a blog but chickened out. I had also wrote them very quickly so they need a little bit more added to them because I feel a few are short. For now I will say I will post once a week, with hopefully a bonus post in there if I can find the time. I can't promise a specific day each week because I honestly don't know what each day is going to bring me. But the next post will be up later today, and if not then first thing in the morning tomorrow. 


Thank you guys all for reading, I hope you have enjoyed everything so far. :) 

Josie 

No comments:

Post a Comment